*** THIS FREE COPY IS ONLY FOR THE SLIGHTLY DAMAGED VERSION (3 PAGES INSIDE ARE CRINKLED AT THE BOTTOM) - ONLY ONE LEFT ***
by Sandy Fox
Best Books Award Finalist - USA Book News
A guide to coping and informational skills for bereaved parents, family members, friends, therapists, and grief related organizations.
This book will help the newly bereaved as well as the seasoned griever find their way through the darkness and into the light again to a life full of happiness and new meaning.
• Learn a variety of coping and informational skills to help any bereaved parent as they move through the grief process.
• Read over 80 articles dealing with topics such as anger, journaling, taking care of yourself, making a marriage work, childless issues, preserving a child’s memory, grief triggers, confronting negative statements, workplace grief, signs from our children, the importance of rituals and many more.
• Identify how to get through the various holidays.
• Read 10 inspirational stories that let you see how others cope.
• Go through grief book descriptions and purchase information.
• Delve into the abundant resource section listing many general and specific support groups, websites and chat rooms
Learning to rebuild your life with purpose is what all bereaved parents strive to attain. Using the ideas from those who have been there and readjusting them to fit your own situation can give you the practical and emotional support needed.
ISBN10:1-4502-3094-6 ISBN13: 978-1-4502-3094-0