Grief Yoga DVD
Grief Yoga: Moving into Empowerment DVD
A student of yoga for 20 years, Paul Denniston is a certified teacher in Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa Flow, Kundalini Yoga, and Laughter Yoga.
Paul has dedicated himself to studying grief from some of the top leaders in loss, David Kessler, as well as William Worden, Elisabeth Kübler Ross, and Peter Levine.
Paul teaches Grief yoga in one of the largest hospices in Los Angeles. He has also taught at Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health in Massachusetts and will be teaching at Esalen this year. Paul has taught the techniques and exercises of Grief Yoga to over 4000 therapists, counselors and health care professionals to use with their patients in The United States, England, and Australia.
This exclusive training includes:
- Guided movement to release the pain of grief
- Exclusive yoga video training to transform grief into fuel for healing
- Introduction by grief expert David Kessler
- Guided Visual Meditation - Connecting With Your Loved One*
- Gentle Restorative Class for beginners*
- Moving into Empowerment Class*
- Releasing Struggle, Embracing Peace Class*
- Paul's Story and the Origin of Grief Yoga
- Access-anytime training site
- Exclusive access to a healing community
- Downloadable video classes or stream from any device*
*these are included in the Online Course
Author: Paul Denniston
Run Time: 90 minutes