Simply Earth Oil - Black Pepper
Black pepper is a native of the hills of western India and of wet tropical forests. Just like its significant uses today, Black Pepper was an extremely important commodity for seasoning or preserving meats as well as medicine back in the Middle Ages.
100% Pure Essential Oil
comes in cardboard slide-out box
- Increases circulation
- Warms the skin by increasing blood flow
- Aids in digestion
- Helps calm a cough
- Decreases anxious feelings
- Reduces fatigue, depression, and low energy
- Relieves cough or nausea
- Botanical Name: Piper nigrum
- Origin: India
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Plant Part: Dried Berries
- Plant Description: Black Pepper belongs to the family of Piperaceae, a flowering vine with tiny fruits called peppercorn approximately 5 millimeters in diameter. Black pepper is produced from green unripe drupes of the pepper plant.
- Aroma: Spicy, sharp, crisp and fresh scent similar to clove
- Note: Middle
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Colorless to pale greenish yellow
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, Clary Sage, Clove Bud, Coriander, Fennel, Frankincense, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Lavender, Juniper, Lemon, Lime, Mandarin, Sandalwood and Ylang-ylang
- Main Constituents: Caryophyllene, limonene, sabinene
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Cat Safe: Yes
- Dog Safe: Yes
- Special Dilution Rate: None
- More Safety Info: Dilute well before use; for external use only. Using too much of this oil could over-stimulate the kidneys. May cause skin irritation in some individuals; a skin test is recommended prior to use. Contact with eyes should be avoided.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.